Saturday, December 3, 2011

Guest Post - Christmas Bell Birds

I am guest posting today over at Sugar Bee Crafts! Very exciting - Sugar Bee is one of the first blogs I started reading and Mandy is always full of great ideas and inspiration.


So you should pop over there and see what I have made for Christmas - these little cuties:


You will find the full tutorial including a printable template.

If you haven't already, don't forget to put in an entry for my giveaway - only a couple of days left! Hi and welcome to all my new followers, I can't believe there is over a hundred on GFC now! Thanks for your support!

Have a great weekend!!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your comments - I adore hearing from you! I love to reply personally via email so if your email isn't visible in your profile feel free to leave it in your message so I can get in touch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...