Wednesday, February 1, 2012

February Photo a Day Challenge

I'm joining my bloggy friend Cass and participating in the February photo a day challenge hosted by fat mum slim.

                                                                   Image credit: fat mum slim

I will be a bit lazy though, I will be just snapping from my iphone and posting them on my Facebook page. So if you don't already, pop over and 'like' Sew Delicious on Facebook and you can check out my pics. I've never been much of a photographer so it will be interesting to see how it comes out.

I also like to use my Facebook page to share half finished projects, get opinions on sewing questions and share cool stuff I find out there in internet land, so it is worth your while to come and join me there! The button is on my side bar!

Come and say hi!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments - I adore hearing from you! I love to reply personally via email so if your email isn't visible in your profile feel free to leave it in your message so I can get in touch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...